Besides the sports programme we have planned a great fun and cultural programme to make your participation a great memory.
EuroGames and the yearly Düsseldorf Pride will be on the same date in 2020. So everyone will have a central meeting place right next to the River Rhine.
EuroGames House: zakk
For the EuroGames 2020 zakk would transform into the EuroGames House, with a variety of cultural events, concerts, parties and the gender café.
Further Ceremonies and events
- Opening ceremony: The opening ceremony is planned to take place on the main square in the Altstadt (Burgplatz), which is the centre for any main public event in the city.
- Closing ceremony: The closing ceremony will be held right after the Pride Parade at the EuroGames Village.
- Opening party: After the opening ceremony, we will offer an opening party in a location near the opening ceremony.
- Pool party: We plan to host a pool party at a party location with an outdoor pool on the banks of the Rhine.
- Boat party: On Friday we will rent the biggest party boat available in Germany and dance off on the Rhine.
- zakk no glitter or pop party: At the EuroGames House, we will offer a party that is different from the glittery party world.
- zakk Gender Café: The EuroGames house will be open as a café for all during the whole week.
- Rhine BBQ: On Thursday we plan to hold a big BBQ on the banks of the Rhine, open for everyone.
- Given the many cultural institutions in Düsseldorf, we will organise a special cultural programme for the EuroGames 2020.