EuroGames House: zakk
zakk is a cultural centre in Düsseldorf, which was established in 1977. It stands for action, culture and communication and is located in an old industrial hall. Zakk offers a big hall (concerts, party), a small club, and a café with restaurant. The programme ranges from concerts and big parties to cultural and political events and offers room for everyone to relax.
zakk is a non-for-profit organisation and has been partner to the Düssel-Cup for many years. For the EuroGames 2020 zakk would transform into the EuroGames House.
EuroGames House will be open to everyone:
- You can go there for breakfast or other meals.
- It will host the Gender Café from Thursday to Saturday.
- It will also be the place for the no glitter or pop party on Friday.
- The political programme will take place here.
- Every evening we plan to have a concert, a performance or the like.
- Some tournaments will most likely be held here.
- The tournament office will most likely be located here.